Shipping is currently only set for addresses within the U.K. mainland. For international orders, please read the international delivery section below.
Please note, as items may reside in either our partner store or at our business address, it may take up to 2 working days for in stock items to be dispatched. Our orders are delivered by our trusted partners MyHermes or Royal Mail. All orders for made-to-orders items require a longer processing time, usually 5 working days, although we will always try and improve on this to get the order out to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can choose to click and collect your order from our partner store in Sutton-in-Ashfield (NG17).
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Click & Collect:
- There is no delivery charge for click and collect orders
- Click and Collect are paid for on collection.
UK mainland delivery services for jewellery, accessories and small / lightweight items:
- Standard 2-3 Day Delivery – £3.00
UK mainland delivery services for items requiring additional cover (e.g. fragile items, or valuable items):
- Standard 2-3 Day Delivery – £4.50
UK mainland delivery services for large, heavy or bulk orders:
- Standard 2-3 Day Delivery – £9.00
UK mainland delivery services for cards and small prints:
- First Class 1-2 day delivery – £1.50
Please note: orders received after 2pm on a working day will be posted the next working day. Prices above are an estimate. You will receive an accurate quote for postage as you go through our secure checkout.
We can deliver your handmade goodies to you wherever you are in the World (so long as a postie can get to you). If you require your order to be shipped outside the UK, then we recommend that you contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org before completing your purchase. Please state the item that you wish to purchase and the country that it will be shipped to so we can provide international shipping costs quote.
Click and Collect
If you’d like to collect your order for free from our partner store in Sutton-in-Ashfield (NG17) just select the click & collect option at the checkout. Your order will be packed for you as quickly as possible and we’ll inform you by email when it’s ready for you. We will also let you have the full address details and opening times.
We care about the environment and use biodegradable and recyclable products to pack orders where possible. We also re-use cardboard boxes and packaging, so if your order arrives in a box that looks like it has been used before, it has!
Delivery Terms and Policies
- The Frog in the Craft ships to destinations in the UK, Europe and the Rest of the World.
- You will be notified of the shipping costs during the checkout process and you will have the opportunity to select from a range of shipping services to suit budget and time.
- Free postage applies to all click and collect orders.
- From time to time, a promotion will be run for a limited time period, where a free shipping code will be offered. Free shipping codes are not applicable for international shipping. For large or heavy orders we do reserve the right to alter these charges. We will confirm charges prior to dispatch should they be different from those stated.
- Delivery outside the UK may be liable for import duty taxes and you will be responsible for these. Please consult your local customs office if you are unsure about any charges you might incur.
- We use Royal Mail and MyHermes to deliver your items. For security we may use delivery methods that require a signature. We will confirm whether this was necessary prior to dispatch.
- If an item is lost in transit, please allow 15 days before it can be officially classed as lost. This meets the terms and conditions set out by Royal Mail. If you think an item may be lost, please contact us via email or telephone and we will do our best to assist you. After 15 days we can report the item lost and either refund your account in full or make arrangements for another delivery.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated but we will not be held liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- Orders outside the UK can take up to 14 working days to arrive.